Excited to see the hard work of my team in partnership with our technology partners and Contegix (formerly Blended Perspectives) – Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner to deliver a holistic intake and PPM solution across Rogers! This will enable self serve real time reporting at all levels for $2.1B of capital initiatives, standardize intake and project management and deliver cost savings thru tool simplification.
MICHELLE BOUTIN, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE)
Rogers Communications is one of Canada’s largest telecommunications companies, serving over 10 million people across the country with revenues in excess of $15 billion CAD. Based out of Toronto, Ontario, Rogers provides wireless communications, cable television, and internet access throughout the country. In addition to its main focus on telecommunications, Rogers’ subsidiary companies reach into the publishing and Canadian sports industries.
Working in partnership with a Rogers team, Contegix successfully completed a PPM Solution project for Rogers which is currently providing real-time reporting at all levels for $2.1B of capital initiatives. Based on the Synthesis PPM Solution Blueprint, the Rogers PPM Solution provides Rogers with a platform based on Atlassian Products acting as a single source of truth. The PMO, Leadership and Development teams can now collaboratively manage all work across the enterprise, in real-time.
The Rogers PPM Solution:
- Connects Roadmaps, Top-Down Planning, Bottom-Up Planning, and Execution.
- Provides Transparency making all work Visible.
- Provides Visibility to Progress Against Plans in Real-Time.
- Enables Real-Time Decision Making.
Additional Apps that played a key role;
- Software Plant’s Big Picture acts as the engine room for planning and resource management in the solution.
- Comalatech’s Publishing products also support the documentation requirements for the implementation of projects and portfolio related documentation.
- Eazy BI’s app has also been important for reporting.
- There were a number of other 3rd party apps used in the solution and its expected that profiles will be available over the next few months.
Contact us to learn more!